--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wg...@...> wrote:

> [...]
It depends what kind of parent you want to be...
Do you wish to be an authoritarian parent, and set down the rules, which will
not be questioned?
Or, do you wish to be a more flexible type parent, that teaches in a freer way,
like Socratic, say...

Obviously, the TM movement attracted many people who are authortain, and this
is evident, in the inflexibility of 'fear based' decisions...

Many organizations, mostly religious, in nature, subscribe to this inflexible
attitude...

It's sad, but sometimes, where real spirituality would free your spirit, some
rigid rule based systems, restrict spirit, and keep people trapped, in their
patterns, instead of expanding beyond their useless patterns...

Bottom line: The whole philosophy, of going with the flow, and 'Spontaneous
Right Action' is constantly being undermined, by people who are rigidly holding
to the rules, without living from spirit...

R.G.