TurquoiseB wrote:
> Sorta like the Hillary supporter who cannot
> respond to my challenge to post five things
> that Hillary did wrong in her campaign that
> were purely *her* fault, and cannot be blamed
> on others?

I'm not interested in the 'five things that
Hillary did wrong', Turq, - I'm interested in
the sexist remarks. It always seems to come
down to sex with you guys. What's wrong with
you these days?

DON'T LET US DOWN!

You just don't get it Turq - none of the women
here want to dialog with you three guys about
Hillary's political campaign mistakes - the
election is over. You guys didn't vote, so shut
up about the politics.