> I'm not a fan of either political party. But if we look at the basic mindset
> of the parties, the one that has more of a problem with sex scandals will
> most likely be the one that is more prone to enjoyment and entertainment.

> Seems like they are more common among the one that is more prone to
> hypocrisy, but that may be a subjective judgment.

Not necessarily.  If I look deeply into my own decisions and actions, I find
hypocrisy.  But I would never cheat on my wife, I am sure of that.  Not because
I avoid hypocrisy, but because my life isn't based on feeling good, as in
sexual pleasure.  I do have other obsessions in life that result in hypocrisy,
and that leads to other problems, but not adultery.