--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

Sure, was on the first 7000 course when we came in from Greeze with Maharishi.
Stayed 9 months. Plenty of hardcore americans there, to say that most of them
running the place, including the Purusha-fellows were not very flexible people
is an understatement.
But they did manage to organise that huge course in a very short time - a great
achievement.

But already then one could see that Fairfield was attracting a lot of lazy
hangers-on.