--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberat...@...>
wrote:

> I've about had it with hearing about this "new wave" coming in according to
> psychics and astrologers.  Y2K wasn't anything special.  George Bush was
> supposed to be the ultimate Rakshasha to bring doom to the entire world, but
> the world is still turning.  I'm aware of many prophecies and predictions,
> and they're either not coming true, or they're way over exaggerated.
>(snip)
The Y2K thingy, could happen by some predictions...
According to a NASA study, released this past January, 2009...
There could be a solar plasma release from the sun,
Which could damage the electrical grid...
Sometime before the 2012 cycle change.
Thereby causing major power outages throughout the world...
In such a case, the lesser developed countries, would be better advantaged to
deal with the crisis, as they are less dependent on electricity, than we are...

The kids, nowadays, are so dependent on cells, I-pods, and social networking,
that in a case of power failure...
They would be totally lost...
R.G.