--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<j_alexander_stan...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" rick@ wrote:

> Thank goodness it's a benevolent saucer-shaped spaceship
> and not an evil cigar-shaped spaceship from the Limbaugh
> Continuum.

LOL. To riff on Freud, "Sometimes a cigar is *not*
just a cigar."    [>:)]

The original photo looked to me as if the Space
Brothers were trying to mate with the Flying Dome.
Can't you just imagine the stories they'd tell when
they got home?

"I found this great looking domebabe on Earth, and
it looked like she'd be a lot of fun, but all she did is
just lay there. And afterwards, she had the gall to ask
me if I'd pay for her to go on a 'Mother Divine' course,
whatever that is."