> on 7/9/05 5:53 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> >> Another one:
> >>
> >> Many mistakes in the entry below.  no time now but for starters,
> > DID
> >> interview Vishnudevananda in depth and had a research assistant
> > interview
> >> Shantananda.
> >>
> >> more later,
> >>
> >> Dana
> >
> > Thanks for the clarification. However, did you or your assistant
> > interview Swami Shantandanda about MMY, which is the only thing
that
> > would matter concerning the origins of this thread...
>
> I haven't interviewed anybody. Dana is not my assistant, but he has
> interview every living yogi and swami of significance in northern
India,
> including many thoroughly familiar with this Shankaracharya
controversy. I
> have no idea how credible anything Swami Shantananda said might be.

Was a response to Dana Sawyer, and I would suggest that you refrain
from hinting that someone who served as Shankaracharya of Jyotirmath,
no matter how unacceptable to the yogis and swamis "of significance"
might not be credible. Unless, of course, you DO believe that MMY and
Gurudev's cook murdered Gurudev and that MMY forged the will...