--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2009, at 11:57 AM, raunchydog wrote:

> >> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> Barry, December 2007:
> >>
> >> "Being around siddhis and having to DEAL with their
> >> mind-blowing reality is what I see as one of the main
> >> values of them. There is a real benefit to the seeker
> >> in having to DEAL with experiences that cannot be
> >> intellectually "fit in" to their existing descriptions
> >> of the world and how it works. Whatever they consider
> >> the siddhis they've seen to be, it puts you through
> >> some changes to integrate having witnessed them into
> >> your world view. You have to learn a new level of
> >> trust in your own experience...."
> >
> > Barry's 2007 opinion is that witnessing the siddhis
> > "puts you through some changes to integrate...into
> > your world view." The 2007 change Barry integrated
> > into his 2009 world view is that witnessing
> > the siddhis do not change your world view. LOL.
>
> You might want to consider that "sidhis" (the Mahesh
> McRishi variety) and "siddhis" are different entities
> in Turqs POV. He's probably referring to Rama, not
> the Mahesh McSidhis.

ROTFL! Poor Vaj. Of *course* Barry's referring to Rama,
both times. He did a 180. That's the *point*, dumbo.

 Judy commonly tries to
> make dishonest statements like these that she either
> knows are incorrect parallels (in a pathetic attempt
> to deceive and lure someone into arguments) or she's
> clueless. Given her consistent dishonesty, my guess
> would be the former.

Why would I even *want* to make anyone think he was
referring to the TM-Sidhis?? Raunchy obviously didn't
think that; it wouldn't make any sense. Plus which,
Barry's never mentioned witnessing any siddhis
associated with the TM-Sidhis. Oh, yes, and in a
different paragraph of the current post I quoted, he
refers to the TM-Sidhis as "siddhis."

And yet another attempt to make me out to be a liar
down the drain. How embarrassing for Vaj. I keep
catching him in blatant lies, but whenever he tries
to pin a lie on me--knowing that I don't lie, but
having no other defense--he plasters his face with
egg and *confirms* that he's a liar.

BTW, nothing wrong with Barry changing his mind about
the value of witnessing siddhis. The question is
whether he really changes his mind about things or
simply changes what he *says* about them depending on
what he perceives to be to his advantage in a
particular discussion (in the current case, putting
down Edg).

The fact tht he never says "I used to think X, but
now I think Y" when he does one of these flip-flops
suggests it's the latter. Chances are he doesn't even
remember what he said earlier.