No matter what Sarah or Hillary does the media and bloggers will "make
stuff up."  The Confluence nails it:

"The haunted vagina explanation makes as much sense as any I've
heard and would excuse some of the deplorable behavior of formerly
esteemed lefty bloggers.

As for what I think about yesterday's shocking announcement I have
to say I don't know what to think.  By the rules of conventional
wisdom Sarah Palin has thrown away her credibility and ended her
political career.

But when you have a haunted vagina the rules of conventional wisdom
don't apply to you."
The Haunted Vagina
<http://riverdaughter.wordpress.com/2009/07/04/the-haunted-vagina/>
Posted on July 4, 2009 by myiq2xu
  [2827586689_289c501c52_o]

I think Sarah Palin's vagina is haunted.  It is possessed by
insanity-inducing evil spirits that cause mass hysteria at the mere
mention of her name.  These vaginal demons can turn feminists
<http://www.reclusiveleftist.com/2008/09/15/sarah-palin-and-feminism/>
into lying
<http://www.reclusiveleftist.com/2009/06/16/feminists-against-women-stri\
kes-again/>  misogynists
<http://www.reclusiveleftist.com/2008/10/17/stone-her/>  and make a gay
man
<http://guerillawomentn.blogspot.com/2009/07/womb-envy-watch-andrew-sull\
ivan-oby-gyn.html>  obsess about nasty lady parts.  They can induce the
pimping of speculative rumors
<http://www.talkleft.com/story/2009/7/4/1282/35742>  by a criminal
defense attorney and even cause sanctimonious critics of
"truthiness" to invite
<http://www.correntewire.com/more_info_comes_out_on_palin_and_dominionis\
m_armageddon_and_book_bans#comment-113875>  the publishing of stories
like these <http://www.correntewire.com/blog/dogemperor>  on their
pristine blogs.