--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > A few more good minds needed.
> > Be all that you can Be.
> > Om.
> >
> > http://invincibleamerica.org/tallies.html
>
> Interesting numbers.
>
> I suppose what they say is that sooner rather than later the whole operation
> of Creating Coherence will be moved out of Fairfield, IOWA to India where we
> will get infinitely more power for every buck.
>
> The Americans had their historic chance but lost to a "third world country",
> perhaps due to materialism, and definately due to spiritual hedonism.
>
> <snip> If the americans themselves do not take responsebility for their
> Nation, why on earth, after all these years should the World Government do it
> ? It makes no sense any more.
>
> It will be interesting to see what the spiritual vampires of Fairfield will
> do when they are no longer fed by the coherence created in the Domes.
>
> My guess is that they will slowly leave and that Fairfield will revert to
> where it was before Maharishi temporarily blessed it. A dull, sleepy
> mid-western town.
>

> "The Movement belongs to those that move"
> - Maharishi

Nablusoss,

You do write of a kind of status here.
Seems the movement moved away from its meditators a long time ago.  Horses got
out of the barn and things became too late to close the doors to have kept
hardly any them in.

A challenge seems now is to find any again, the ones that would come back.
Some few are evidently willing to come back and lot others are entirely shy of
their experience before.

JGD,
-Doug in FF