--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> It's been rumored on 'Air America'....
> That the 'real reason'..for Sarah's resignation as Gov...
> Is because she went and got herself, pregnant, again...
> In search of what's behind, Palin's decision,
> Randy Rhodes, of Air America, is guessing...
> She's pregnant...
> r.g.

Yep, Air Head American set the record straight...again.

Here's how rumor mongering about Palin works:

Talking Heads:
"I don't know for sure but this is what I heard [fill in the blank]"
"I don't know if this is true, but I heard she is under some serious legal
investigation by [fill in the blank]"
"The real reason she resigned is [fill in the blank]"

Get the rumor out there.
Whether true or fair
Facts don't matter
Media chatter.