> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Since most TM'ers, especially in the tmorg,
> > > have accepted TM in lieu of Religion they

> Nothing can compare to formalized Religion to provide moral,blah, blah,
> blah...
>
> And get a life, you know I am the only authority on this subject, blah, blah,
> blah...
 (snip)

Having a woman wear a Burka, is a disgrace to all of mankind, as far as I'm
concerned...

Now, as far as your 'Idolizing of Religious Dogma, let me say this,
'Fuck your Religion!'
Hitler had a religion, also, and had the young children, brainwashed in the
same way, as you suggest, by the same moral authority, that says, 'The Jews
Killed Christ'...when we all know, that is a 'Damn Lie'...
Pilot and Rome, killed Jesus, and continue to kill him everyday, with their
F'ing Roman Christian Values of Lucifer...!

Just like the 'Pool Club', in Huntington Valley, Pennsylvania...
This is what it was like in Nazi Times...what a shame!
Backward damn idiots, they should close the F'ing place down...
r.g.