> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, FFL PostCount <ffl.postcount@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Fairfield Life Post Counter
> > ===========================
> > Start Date (UTC): Sat Jul 11 00:00:00 2009
> > End Date (UTC): Sat Jul 18 00:00:00 2009
> > 70 messages as of (UTC) Sat Jul 11 23:52:09 2009
> >
> > 20 authfriend <jstein@>
>
> No meltdown here...nope.  :-)

<cue the do.rkflex and Stupid Sal: "HAHAHA!  Right,
Barry, right!">

Nope, sorry, not right.

Concerning the six of those 20 posts commenting on
six posts of Barry's, a simple repost of one of them:

-----
Sez Barry, demonstrating exactly the behavior we
pointed out: dishonestly attempting to spin takedowns
and mockery into "meltdowns" because we caught him
lying again, and he has no other defense than to lie
some more.
-----

...all six posts taking down Barry's lies amd standing
on the record as the last word, because they were
unrebuttable.

(Oh, yes, and that includes takedowns of the two posts
of his that he--knowingly falsely--claimed caused the
nonexistent "meltdown.")

Bottom line: Barry is hideously frustrated by how
easily and relentlessly he gets taken down and how
helpless he is to rebut the takedowns. The only
response he can come up with is the transparently
false assertion that the takedowns constitute a
"meltdown."

Pathetic.

Where's Geezerfreak? It's about time for him to make
an appearance and observe that I'm still taking down
Barry's lies (as if this were an activity entirely
independent of Barry lying). Typically the Geeze pops
in to give Barry a hand--entirely coincidentally, you
understand--when Barry's floundering desperately at
the nadir of one of his losing streaks.