> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <reavismarek@> wrote:
> >
> > Nablusoss1008, crop circles are cool, no doubt about
> > that, and I always enjoy the pictures you post.  Only
> > there's nothing convincing (to me) that they are
> > anything but the product of human artifice.
>
> Have you ever looked at any of the technical work
> that's been done, Marek?
>
> > My disbelief in their non-human origin doesn't detract
> > my appreciation of them.
>
> As it happens, I think "aliens" is the *least* likely
> explanation for the origin of crop circles. But there's
> some awfully interesting data of various kinds that
> seems to support the idea that not all of them were
> made by humans.
>
> If they weren't all made by humans, and none of them
> was made by aliens, what does that leave us with?
>
> Damned if I know.

  Also, if they are made by people, they must be quite talented to make such
things in such short time and, who is paying for such talent?
  I would think they could get a day job with such talent that would make them
some serious money.
  I noticed one small point in the last one that was unsymetrical but they are
some works of art really.