--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:
<snip>
> There is a 15 year old soap opera going on called the
> "Turq and Judy Show" which is well worth skipping.
> Turq often writes what appears to be a blog entry but
> as we read on it becomes just another episode in the
> show.

True enough, except it's  really the "Turq vs TMers
Show," or more broadly, the "Turq vs Anybody He
Disagrees With Show."

It's wise to be skeptical of whatever he tells you
about TMers (or anybody else he's mad at). Just for
one example, although he has me on his list of TMers
who will attack you for mentioning Osho, I'm actually
rather a fan of many of Osho's discourses that I've
read; he's one of the most articulate teachers I've
encountered. (He didn't like Maharishi much, but then
Maharishi didn't like him much either. Pretty much
par for the course among competing gurus.)

Anyway, Shemp McGurk, also on Barry's list, is also
an admirer of Osho, I believe.

So that's a good indication of how much trust you
should put in Turq (also known as Barry, by the way).

Most of us here are pretty friendly if we're treated
with a modicum of respect.

I hope you find some conversations here that interest
you. If not, feel free to start one yourself.