--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_re...@...> wrote:

> snip
>
> *If you are a man, then you will go back to the orginal post now
   *and call the guy out, intstead of me, for making a title and post
   *that, if anyone who does not know FFL, and was new here, would
   *think that the TM movement made up that news article and is using
   *falsities to 'rope' people into the movement.

   *Otherwise piss off. I have no time for defenders of liars and
   *attackers of those trying to maintain the real facts.

> OffWorld

OK. I promised that I would not write  any more on this topic. But it is a
man's prerogative to change his  mind.

OffWorld: Regarding the paragraph above where you wrote, "go back to the
orginal post now and call the guy out, intstead of me," there is no other "guy"
to call out: _I_ am the poster of  the first post (URL from the Times of India)
and the title that bothered you.

Science
PS I genuinely would like to know who you think the other "guy" was, but I
promise not to respond any further. Nevertheless, I do have my manly
prerogative....