azgrey wrote:
> The above conjures a weird kinda feminist Borat
> image.

Yeah, I must be real sick, because I just love to
see you and the other guys get your ass whupped,
almost every day, by the raunch and the author's
friend. I know I've got a problem, but your
problem is worse, because you guys seem to just
love getting yourselves waxed, and you just keep
coming back for more. Can't you please give me a
break - it's almost too much to bear. Does it get
any better than this? Where is Doctor Pete when I
need him?

Please, I NEED SOME SPIRITUAL HELP, for
God's sake, please help me!