> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

> > > Recent comments by azgray[sic]
> >
> > Calm down sweetie. Unclench your teeth.
> > When you get hysterical like this your spelling
> > goes to heck.
>
> Oooo, he really doesn't like having his spelling
> mistakes pointed out, especially by a woman.

Bwahahaha
You make me laff.

Let me get this straight....
*I* point out to *you* YOUR spelling mistake in the very
first line of *your* post. This somehow, in your fantasy
world, means that I don't like having my spelling
mistakes pointed out, that my dislike is somehow
exacerbated by your being a woman and that I must
have castration anxiety and an irrational fear of vaginas
containing teeth.

Riiiiiight.

You are a very very strange angry bird. Why you take such
bizarre tacks on a spiritual message board I'll never know.
It sullies the vibe, sucks the oxygen out of the room, and
appeals to the basest of feelings. Shame on you.

You lose.
Again.