And this is what I basically had to say:

Bill was saying that President Obama, needed to be more aggressive, now that
the Republican machine, has declared war on  a change in the mafia health care
system...
Bill was saying Obama, needed to be more of a 'Warrior' and I was saying he
needed to be calm, like Lincoln, in the 'Center of the Storm'...and reflect
back the 'Dysfunctional Opposition, for what it is: Fascism/Status
Quo/Extortion.

'A Mirror for the Dysfunctional Republican/Fascists/Limbaugh/McConnell'

http://www.billpress.com/contactus/

Talking points:

Stay Calm.
Reveal how dysfunctional the other side is:
The ‘Party of No’...either passive like Mitch McConnell.,
Or a mad-man, like Rush Limbaugh!
Fight these forces by mirroring what they say back to them...
They basically have embraced non-philosophy of fear, fascism...
Reflect back the dysfunctional medical system, and it will collapse,
Under it’s own weight...

R.G.