--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, WillyTex <no_re...@...> wrote:

> BillyG wrote:
> > ...can you imagine her as President?
> >
> "Sexism, a term coined in the mid-20th century,
> refers to the belief or attitude that one gender
> or sex is inferior to, less competent, or less
> valuable than the other..."
>
> Sexism:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexism
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexism>

Sexism Willy Tex? Ya think? The guys dissing Hillary in this thread are the
usual suspects, of course. Does it occur to any of them that Hillary's
statement is correct and North Korean is wrong?

Here's what sparked North Korea's rather churlishly personal attack:

Hillary: "What we've seen is this constant demand for attention,and maybe it's
the mother in me or the experience that I've had with small children and unruly
teenagers and people who are demanding attention — don't give it to them, they
don't deserve it, they are acting out."

In fact Hillary is right on. There is a "look at me, look at me" quality to all
things North Korea. They launched a test missile on July 4th! Geez! And they
are making nukes! Geez! You want to side with these guys? Geez!

Read More:
http://tinyurl.com/md9lss
http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE56J2FV20090720