While in Seattle, a couple of years ago...
I had a pretty intense experience with a Shaman there...

Anyway, he told me that one of my 'Guides'...is Buddha.
I said, are you sure, it isn't Maharishi, I asked?
No, Buddha, he said, in his Polish accent...
Though he is Polish, he's pretty good, having studied with a Shaman there and
here...

Anyway, here is the mantra:

                                   ~[Secret mantra]~
                               Shr  Buddham  Namah  Om

In order to attune to Buddha....
Feelings of compassion, detachment, unconditional love, abundance, and so
on...all of those attributes attributed to Buddha...

Vaj, I believe has studied much in this area, and would be invited to list all
of the attributes of Buddha, that he is familiar with, or has heard of or
studied....