> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> >
> > Says, Barry, going hysterically, ape-shit I called him
> > out on sexism...again.
>
> Raunchy, because you have stupidly made the
> mistake of trying to be a macho feminist bitch
> without Big Jude to rush in and rescue you, I
> am going to take pity on you and explain to you
> (as I have explained to her in the past, with
> what will be similar effects) *exactly* what I
> think of you, and why I do what I do to you.
>
> You have no value as a thinking human being to me,
> because you have never demonstrated that you are one.
snip,,

  In contemplating the some of the posting here and, observing that a lot of
people are interested in the unified field, home of the laws of nature, unity.
oneness etc, wouldn't it then seem that we all have a common denominator and
each should be accorded their own measure of respect and act with some dignity?
  A body, where the parts are not in harmony as in the immune system causing
other parts to fail, results in less than peak performance.
  I enjoy this forum but, at times, it does seem a bit spastic.  N.