--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> Oh hell, here's another. Call it a pity post.  And for those who may
> have noticed Judy and Raunchy having a blast making fun of Barry's
> sexist pig, and still think feminists don't have a sense of humor,
> this one is for you:
>
> [http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t-EfdceTs60/R4ieT1vCgSI/AAAAAAAACqE/03UE9ryM0hQ/s200/feminism%2520is%2520funny.jpg]

Raunchy is so anxious to "score points" that she
doesn't even realize that this graphic has been
posted on FFL before, AND BY ME.  :-)  :-)  :-)

This particular meltdown should be instructive
to those who have been following her "It's my party
and I'll be a victim if I want to" act on FFL for
some time. Yesterday's drama queen stunt was the
result of me simply pushing her victim button by
posting a bio of one of the feminists she quoted,
a bio written by the feminist herself.

I did not comment on the appearance of the feminist,
or of any feminist. In fact, I *complimented* the
lady for her sense of humor and her awareness that,
as a blogger, she is a completely made up creature,
with no inherent credibility or stature whatsoever.

Raunchy, her buttons firmly pushed, "heard" some-
thing else in her head, and started writing about it
as if it had really been said. I said NOTHING
about ugly feminists. I merely perpetuated an exer-
cise in pushing her buttons based on a comment that
was MADE BY A WOMAN that the majority of
radical feminists were homely. Raunchy attributed
that WOMAN's thoughts to me, and then made up
some more, that *she* then proceeded to attribute
to me.

I'm pointing this out because she still doesn't
realize what she did, and that it's what she's been
doing on this forum since arriving on it.

Someone says something that pushes one of her "I'm
a victim" buttons, and she starts "hearing voices
in her head." These voices probably come either from
her own youth or from her imagination, but they do
NOT come from what is actually being said on this
forum. She makes up entire dialogues, AS IF THEY
REALLY HAPPENED, posts them AS IF THEY
REALLY HAPPENED, and then comments on the
dialogues and makes pronouncements on them AS IF
THEY REALLY HAPPENED.

But they never happened.

And when this is pointed out to her, she cannot even
bring herself to admit it. She retreats into more and
more "gotcha" fantasies, so desperate to change the
subject that she posts a graphic as an insult, for-
getting that she first saw it when it was posted
TO HER earlier by the person she's trying to insult.

Raunchy, if you could ever get over these "inner
voices" that you "hear" and believe to be real, you
might be worth having a discussion with. But you can't.
You are more attached to "the voices" than you are
reality. That doesn't make you "a feminist." It only
makes you crazy.