--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_re...@...> wrote:

>  [Brahmananda Saraswati Foundation]   27 July 2009
>

> Recently Dr. Girish Varma kindly organized for a video team to visit the
> Brahmasthan and other Vedic Pandit campuses.

Yes, it was very kind of him, wasn't it? Especially since the rest of the
message gives absolutely no hint why he went to all that trouble.  I don't know
him but he sounds like kindness deified.

If I read yet another drippy, syrupy appeal for funds for these pandits/pundits
or whatever they're called these days, I'm worried that I  will spontaneously
combust (or unstress in a dignified manner).