--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > http://www.mmyvv.com/index.jsp
> > >

> > Dr. Girish Chandra Varma is listed as Chancellor.
> >
> > I'd rather go to Mafia State U. and learn the art of Hucksterism by
> > enrolling in Shake-down 101 from John Gotti.
> >
> A more 'legal' way to go: Work or Lobby for a 'Health Insurance Co.
> What fun it is to collect money, monthly, and choose who lives or dies...
> So Roman!

To add to the Romanesque direction of the thread:

Proximo [Oliver Reed in Gladiator]: Ultimately, we're all dead men. Sadly, we
cannot choose how but, what we can decide is how we meet that end, in order
that we are remembered, as men.

But not to discount - in any way - and I want to emphasize this - in any way
whatsoever - the increasing gay sensitivity in FFL, here is the same Roman
warrior again:

Proximo: Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around,
eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back.