> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, guyfawkes91 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> > >
> > > To All:
> > >
> > > Here's an interesting proposition from John Hagelin.  It
> > > appears that he got this idea from the vedic literatures.
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84_kXpsDJEk
> >
> > John's problem is that he never strays outside his comfort
> > zone. He only ever gives talks to non-physicists who don't
> > know anything much about the subject matter. If he had the
> > courage to make some presentations at physics conferences
> > (if they'd accept his abstracts), then they'd rip him to
> > pieces and he'd have to start thinking deeply about how
> > to defend his ideas. Because no one ever questions him,
> > then he never has to think, and because he never has to
> > think then he just goes round and round on an endless loop
> > of new-age TMO happy clappy speak.
>

> Hagelin is to science what Dan Brown is to literature.

You pass judgement too early without knowing the background and context of the
current quest of the theory of everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2K_FR_MWMw

Admittedly, I came to the realization that these physicists are getting
"beaucoup bucks" for thinking these ideas up.  But that is the field of physics
at the cutting edge.