--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > > Sorry the photos didn't post. You can find them at the link:
> > >

> > ******
> >
> > As recently posted here, if you want to make sure photos post:
> >
> > 1. Click on Rich-Text Editor (Beta)
> > 2. Insert photo(s)
> > 3. Check the "View HTML Source" box
> >
> > 4. If the html code does not list "width" and "height" in the IMG SRC,
> > specify those parameters which you can get by rightclicking the photo
> > and selecting properties
> >

> Questions:
>
> What is IMG and SRC and where do I see it?
>
> Where do I "specify those parameters" of height and width after I get them?

*****

IMG and src specify the image source, you'll see this when you view the HTML
source code. If you go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/226166 , then rightclick on
a blank area, then select "View source," scroll down to line 333 and you'll see
the formatting which allows pics to display for Web FFL users -- basically you
just have to add the width and height after the file type, which is usually jpg
for photos.