> > > Also, present only verifiable objective evidence. Mere assertion from
> > > wingnut conspiracy propagandists is NOT credible evidence.
snip

> > > The only people who buy into that crap are the uneducated, easily
> > > manipulated discontents of society that the right wing media panders to.
> > > The American people as a whole, reject such irrational fear-mongering
> > > political nonsense and the primitive, hostile mob mentality it generates.
> > >

> >   Mr. Holder for one filed an amicus brief in the DC gun ban case in favor
> > of total hand gun ban and ban on the use of any firearm for self defense in
> > the home.
> >   Self defense is not legal?  what a concept.
> >

> It's my understanding that that case applied to Washington DC where they had
> ALREADY outlawed handguns.
> +++ That is right, they were outlawed and,Mr. Holder was protesting the law
> being overturned.
> You still haven't backed up in a credible way your claim that "almost total
> gun restriction" is somehow ACTUALLY going to be implemented by the Obama
> administration.
>
> Please show specific documents, official proposals and/or specific
> legislation to back up your claim.
>
> And please consider again that there is NO support for, NOR ANY POSSIBILITY
> for any such legislation to pass in Congress.

  Check congresswoman McCarthy and her views, also,
  R Emanuel
  E holder
  Ms. Pelosi
  Ted Kennedy
  D Feinstein
  Kerry
  H. Koh
  Joe Biden- who wrote the Clinton assault weapons ban which, upon official
investigation proved to be virtually useless.
   As an ironic aside, Ms. Fienstein, I beliieve, has a CCP but doesn't believe
you are entitled to one.
   Mr. Obamma, has promised to reinstate the Clinton gun ban.
   Not being a typist nor being responsible for your enlightenment, you may
have the last word but, at this point, I don't see how it will be an informed
one.