You need to alert the person on the list known as *Vajdhatu* about your
specualations. He is very conversant with this type of speculation since
he is an admirer of a western shaiva, initiated in India, whose name was
Alain Daniolou. He believes all of these Shaiva stories created to
counter the vedic tradition.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ghanesh PV <ghan...@...> wrote:

> I was told by a Saint that we live in times of the great General to
Decend,
> this general is reffered by several names like.. Skanda based on
Indian
> conscience,
> Christ - by Christian conscience,
> The Peacock man by the central asian tribes(Turkeistan, turkmesistan
and
> kurdistan etal),
> The Green man- as refered by Native Indonesians, Aborigins etal ,
> Al Kadhir- Green man (also referred as Sikandar (Skandar)) by Muslim
> conscience
> Shri Sanat Kumara by Vedantha
> Maitreya by Buddisht folks,
> The Hunab Ku Kumara of native Hopi Indians of Americas
> and so on.
>
> There is a clear bottom line between all these references and per
Skanda
> Puran(second longest single poetic book in world after Mahabharatha
and the
> longest amoung all Vedic Puranas) it is this War general who
establishes
> Heaven on Earth(Raam Rajya) across the world.  His personal weapon is
> Missile(lance/spear) and this weapon always returns back to him after
> completing the purpose at his will. Something like the reusable cruise
> missiles.
>
> He is born out of Fire and is the only male born child by nature. I
feel
> this has something to do with the solar cycle and 2012. Accordingly I
expect
> this manifestation to happen by Nov-Dec 2012. Something to do with
celestial
> lord Shiva's tird eye opening towards kamadeva or the Father Sun's CME
> ejection towards rogue comets ;).
>
> The word Skanda means collection or  chapter. or the Congress of
> all spiritual beings across the world and their collective thought on
> unified field and the coherence will force this manifestation to
happen.
> This manifestation will be the counter balance to the sum total
ignorance in
> world and ultimately ignorance will be annihilated, kicking off new
life
> altogether..
>
> Perhaps all these are going towards Armageddon or the WW3 as many
people in
> world are believing, as they believe so shall it be, is the law of the
> Creator.All these weapons of mass destruction will find its end in its
> beautiful way and leading to new earth go peace -  perceptual  peace.
>
> Its interesting to see how Skanda purana narrates how Little Skanda
put an
> end to the current reality(by forcing Brahma away from his job, for a
while)
> and creating new reality in his own way - green way - natural way.
>
> I believe in object of heaven on earth(Raam Rajya) and this
establishment is
> happening now. This is aslo per the calculation by Shri Krishna 5110
years
> ago with his discussion with Mother Ganga(River Ganges), This is
narrated in
> Brahmavaivartha Purana, there is a Golden age kicking off 5000 years
after
> Krishna leaves earth. Krishna merged back to Unified Field on 3102 BC
Feb
> 17th/18th mid night 2AM, signaling the start of the current age, Kali.
Well,