Excessive profits, Mike.   Talk to a doctor.  They often have to hire
someone just to keep up with the health insurance company stuff.  That
eats into their profits OR is more likely passed along to you.   Health
care should be a right and not a privilege.  So what ever it takes to be
sure that right is assured must be done.