--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@...> wrote:

> I don't know if you have to put your brown shirts on when you do this but the
> White House is asking everyone to report any *fishy* things you've heard, to
> them, about health insurance reform. This is hysterical, the people that
> freaked out at Bush asking people to report suspected terrorst, want you to
> report suspected *misinformation* circulating over the internet. Hugo Chavez
> was right, Obama is moving faster than either he or Castro ever did!

I think he just people to expose the lies, of the insurance industry, that is
backing the hysteria...
These are the same people that stormed the recount in Florida, during the 2000
election, so that the Supremes could step in, and elect the President from the
bench...
Everything that comes from the Republican side, is 99% lies...
There might be a glimmer of truth somewhere, if you really look hard, but I
doubt it...

r.g.