--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> Given the age of most of the men on FFL they are probably too over the
> hill to be looking for a bride and beside probably don't have the karma
> for anything much other than "flings."

Reminds me of a couple of summers ago sitting in a cafe with a friend while
visiting Fairfield. We were having great fun laughing and ribbing a range of
TMO promises (he is a dome attender).  We had just been laughing at the idea of
TMers still going into the dome in their eighties on crutches, etc. talking
about "Perfect Health and Immortality Through the TM Program".

Just then, someone (white, 50's, pale-faced, undernourished looking, _and_ on
crutches comes into the cafe) - instantly recognizable as a "ru". We had to try
really, really hard to keep straight faces for a few moments.

I think I remember it because neither of us was feeling in the least bit angry
or bitter at the time, and a session of good laughter is the best.