--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> mirza wrote:

Looks to me like I DID start up a discussion. Yup, in any way that one can be
described. And I'm happy enough with that. Obviously I won't agree with every
one's opinion.There is some pretention on the site, some domineerance, some
egoism. But it is mixed in with some very valuable and apreciated discussions
about things I have found important to me for years. C'mon, I don't have to
marry you guys.Thank God. And I would be shocked if no one ever wanted to go
throw rocks at a pond and talk about opinions or experiences or contemplations
with other people. If no one wants to from here,It just means I didn't find
those people here. So what? So if you think I'm wasting my time, reply to
someone elses thread. Or maybe mine is interesting after all? what question
would you like me to ask you? I did ask a question, but which one do you desire
me to ask?