Judy wrote:
> Yes, indeedy: *She* will, in an Advance Directive
> or Living Will that she'll decide on beforehand.
>
> Which (as you know) has nothing to do with Sarah
> Palin's "death panel." There will be no such
> panel. She was lying.

You're going to have to do better than call us
liars and Nazis, Toots. You're not going to win
a debate by interjecting your personal politics
into the health care debate - it won't work that
way anymore.

There already is a panel that decides your health
care, and who lives or who dies, it's called
government Medicare. I believe Sarah Palin has hit
the nail on the head. From what I have read and
heard, Obama's Health care 'reform' will inevitably
mean rationed care.

Which will mean that someone or a group will decide
who is eligible. There's always going to be a
panel - always going to be a government that
decides, if it is a government run health care
system. There is now, there always will be a limit
to how long Granny can stay in the hospital if
she is on Medicare.