On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Rick Archer<r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

> This guy's been on Fairfield's FPAC local TV 9 lately.    Turns out he's THE
> original Maharaji, boy guru and Lord of
>
> the Universe from 40 years ago.   Read this before you buy a bridge from
> him.    Classic (his?) techniques follow.

OMG.  I remember this guy.  I lived in a spiritual commune for a while
and some of the members of the commune followed The Lord of The
Universe.  AFAIK their meditation consisted of attaining inner light
by mashing their fingers into their eyes until they saw stars.  What
very weird followers.  And to think The Lord of The Universe was
deposed by his mother.