I don't know... For some time I followed closely the Life Mysteries forum
(http://forums.lifemysteries.com/index.php), run by followers of HRM, then for
a while I moved my attention elsewhere, and when I tried to visit the forum
again it had disappeared! You can now find it in the Internet Archive:
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php ... I tried to find out what had happened
but wasn't able to. Sometime before, it had been disclosed that he had been
caught eating while touring in the US, and when he accepted it publicly the
members had remained faithful. The Wikipedia article is critical, it seems that
his claims that he had been tested in the US were also false.

I will be very interested to read your impressions when he comes to FF. I had
basically given up on him since I found that the forum had shut down. I have
rather mixed feelings. I wish he were true. I used to say that his system was
the most interesting thing I came across since I found TM (more than 35 years
ago now). Its major drawback was that it is practical only if you happen to
live in the right location - preferably near a beach or a desert in a warm
climate - and this held me back from trying it, at least to reach the first 15'.

emf

--
The Meditation-Meter Project Website
http://www.geocities.com/emfril/tm