...not that crazy bible-belt shit.

From the Bernie Sanders newsletter:

Hundreds of Vermonters – strongly in favor of health care reform – packed town meetings. “We proved something that makes us all very proud. We live in a state where people can have different points of view and yet we can listen to each other and treat each other with respect,” the senator said. The meetings were a stark contrast to the scenes of angry, shouting hecklers disrupting meetings elsewhere. To read about the Vermont town meetings in The Burlington Free Press, click here. To watch brief excerpts, click here. To watch the latest “Sanders Unfiltered” on health care reform, clickhere. To take our latest poll on health care reform, click here.

Thanks Bernie.