TurquoiseB wrote:
> One of the biggest drugs going these days is
> the "fear of being out of touch." Twitter
> assuages that fear.
>
> It would never appeal to me because I purpose-
> fully stay "out of touch" as much as possible.

If your addiction to Usenet and Yahoo! Groups is
any indication, I'd say you were obsessed with
staying in touch with people. Especially now
that you live in an upstairs apartment in
Hispanistan. It must get really lonely over there
with no Americans rant at. Some people just
feel better when they have someone to talk to.
Apparently you couldn't wait to get back from
your 'vacation' to read the messages posted on
FFL!

LOL!