It's an interesting video.  Based on past church experiences, most bible
scholars believe that the Book of Revelations is very difficult to fathom.
Since most of the early followers of Jesus were Hebrews, we should attempt to
understand the meaning of the book in terms of the Jewish culture, including
the extent in which the ideas of the Kabbalah were included.

>From what I understand, the ideas from the Kabbalah are pervasive in the
>Hebrew culture.  As a matter of fact, the entire Torah uses many symbolisms
>and ideas from the Kabbalah.

With this perspective, the Book of Revelations may shed a different light,
which may be drastically opposite of the evangelical Christian interpretation.

JR