From: TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION Program <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please Circulate: All Governors invited to Guru Purnima at
MERU, Holland
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:53:48 -0700

Domain of the Raja of Denver: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana,
Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming

Jai Guru Dev

To all Directors (recertified Governors) and Governors:

Maharishi is preparing a truly great historic celebration for Guru
Purnima, 21 July, and all Governors are warmly invited to attend the
celebrations at the Global Capital of the Global Country of World
Peace in MERY, Holland. This invitation is open to our whole family
of Governors who have taken the Recertification Course, and also to
all those who have yet to take the course.

If possible, Governors should plan to arrive three days before Guru
Purnima to participate in the global conference of the Global Peace
Government. This would mean arriving on about 17 July to participate
in the conference from 18 July onwards.

Arrangements for accommodation are now being made and we will send
you further details when they are available. In the meantime, inform
us as soon as possible who will be attending and when they will
arrive. If the Governors will be coming by plane, please inform us of
the flight details and arrival airport and time, so that we can make
arrangements for them to be met and taken to their destination. The
most convenient airport is Düsseldorf, and a second choice would be
Brussels. Governors from the Denver Domain should please contact
Steve Hathaway at [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
with your travel plans.

Maharishi also has asked us to arrange grand celebrations of Guru
Purnima, including Yogic Flying, in all of our Centers around the
country, inviting Satya Yuga, Heaven on Earth, into the World. If we
will be in MERU for Guru Purnima, we should arrange for this
celebration before we leave, and if we will be staying in our areas,
we will participate together in these global celebrations.

Jai Guru Dev
Raja Tom Stanley

Jai Guru Dev
Dr. Tom Stanley