Curious because he has been in the News of late, and
from Spain as well, I surfed 'Leonard Cohen' on YouTube,
finding this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttv5dyvtF4o&feature=channel_page

Leonard, who collapsed onstage at his previous concert,
is scheduled to perform on his 75th birthday tomorrow
night in Barcelona.

I'm still searching for last-minute tickets, and will
go if I can. The man has class. Being a lifelong seeker,
having devoted years of your life to being one of the
world's great ladies' men, then having devoted an equal
number of years to being a monk in a monastery, only to
discover that your manager had stolen your retirement
nest egg and that you had to go on the road again at 74
to pay the bills must be a bitch. Some would not greet
that twist of fate with grace, much less with class.
Leonard has class enough to still say -- and want to --
Hallelujah.

My kinda seeker.