Dear Nabby,

(and I say the following with almost complete certainty that I speak for
everyone on this forum).  If you are going to insist upon writing in "cult
speak" as you do in your post below don't you think you'd be better served
going to another forum, such as a TM discussion group, where such propaganda
would be more welcomed.

I just ate.