The Sad, Sorry Plight of the White Christian Merakin

Michelle Flynn
Teacher
Laura H. Carnell Elementary School

Dear Mrs. Flynn <mailto:mfl...@phila.k12.pa.us> ,

  [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5386718438772051762]
<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Mh1TZAM-AWU/SsF34UgODzI/AAAAAAAACgk/tb1TSMkDu\
go/s1600-h/child.png> I fondly remember the ten years I spent in
elementary school. We respected our teachers back then. We loved them
with all the love we could gather within our little hearts. A kind word
from a teacher made our world a happy, joyous place.

Our love and respect made us loyal to our teachers. It's why we all took
Mrs. Nelson's side when she slugged Mrs. Goldman after she complained
about making her son pray. Mrs. Nelson deserved our love. She taught us
to sing, "Up with People <http://www.upwithpeople.org/index.php?id=33> "
so we wouldn't fall prey to the enticements of hippies. But more than
that, she deserved our love because she was our teacher.

It's sad you don't get the same respect and love from your students.
That's what the Pennsylvania Human Rights Commission Decision
<http://www.pamshouseblend.com/diary/13134/update-pa-state-investigation\
-finds-valley-club-did-discriminate-against-minority-kids-at-its-pool>
On The Valley School Swimming Pool Discrimination Case
<http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2009/07/lets-put-little-white-chocolate-\
lester.html>  seems to say.

By now you've read it. It was the investigation into why black kids were
banned from your club's swimming pool.

When investigators asked the black kids who had said, "Why are there
black kids here? I am afraid they will do something to my kids , and
they might steal some of my stuff," one child responded, "It was
teacher; it was Mrs. Flynn."

I wonder how that child felt when his teacher told him he was too black
to join her family in the pool. I hope he was feeling disloyalty. I
imagine you were devastated by it. It's hard for me to understand how
the innocent love a child has for his teacher could be subverted in such
a way.

Now, of course, you'll be called a racist.

White people can't get a break these days. If you say "Obama hates white
culture
<http://www.pensitoreview.com/2009/09/28/beck-cant-or-wont-define-white-\
culture/> ," or you throw a fit because black kids are in your pool,
everyone will start calling you a racist.

You're going to have to be very careful at school. You can't make the
black kids sit at the back of the room. You can't ignore them when they
need help. You can't make cracks about nappy hair. You'll have to
pretend to treat them equally. You might even have to hug one of them.

That's the America we live in today.

Heterosexually yours in a chaste, biblically appropriate, and bleached
pool kind of way,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2009/09/sad-sorry-plight-of-white-christi\
an_24.html