--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > I doubt it. My bet is that all of his children,
> > > his former wife, and possibly his sister have
> > > restraining orders that don't allow him within
> > > a block of them. Therefore, there is no occasion
> > > to become embarrassed. Any more.
> > >
> > > His supposed girlfriend? Another story. I feel
> > > for her.
> >
> > I believe it was willytex who on several occasions has
> > mentioned that you are avoiding coming back to the
> > States to face possible prosecution, Barry.  And, today,
> > on this thread someone else has asked you about it.
> >
> > Do you have a warrant out for your arrest in the United
> > States?  Are you avoiding extradition?
> >
> > What are all these accusations about?
>
> The other emotional cripple crying for blood in a tabloid
> case now propogates unfounded rumors made by the local
> troll.

Hyp-Hyp-OCRITE! Hyp-Hyp-OCRITE! Hyp-Hyp-OCRITE!

> Lordy... what an asylum!

Says the chap who is completely oblivious to his own
rank hypocrisy. It's fine for Barry to make up nasty
stories about Edg, you see, but if you make one up
about Barry, you're an "emotional cripple" or a
"troll."

Do.rkflex in Barryland. It is indeed quite a show.