--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > To All:
> >
> > He does a good job in explaining the concept.  But most people who are not
> > meditators cannot fully understand the idea.  Still, there are some who are
> > meditators and still fail to understand or refuse to understand because the
> > ego gets in the way.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjZvaYBe2_M&feature=related
> >

> Is a good 10minute once over all.  Where the progression of Eastern and
> Western have come to.  The noble cause.
>
> -Thanks

Haglin is summarizing the current discoveries in physics and scientific
cosmology.  He is taking the consciousness approach to explain the creation of
the universe.

However, there are other physicists who are taking another approach to explain
the cosmological phenomena.  They are now proposing that our universe is
enveloped by a "membrane" which are very minute and unseen.  The other
universes are enveloped by the same membranes.

According to their theory, these membranes would bump each other after several
billions of years and would start another "Big Bang" to start a new cycle of
universes.  Personally, I believe these physicists are blowing a lot of pipe
dreams, although they may vehemently disagree.