TurquoiseB wrote:
> I suggest sending real, live representatives of the
> TM movement to speak with Indian leaders to relate
> their personal experiences of how doing the TM-Sidhi
> program in a large group made them invincible. Someone
> like Levi Butler.

Why not send Barack Obama over to India?
Maybe he could tell the Indians all about
the 'power of prayer'. Maybe Turq should
just take a course in the 'power of positive
thinking'.

The two Barry's need to take something, because
they seem really depressed to me, and negative.
Isn't there anything that they are enthusiastic
about? I mean, besides sex, movies, and TV.