> Only Barry could turn good wishes to Rick for his
> radio show into a long rant slamming TMers.

But at least he's improving, Judy.  Not once in his post did Barry claim to:

1) know Dan Brown;

2) have met Dan Brown during his days at the LA TM center;

3) have met Dan Brown at all during this or any other lifetime;

4) have helped Dan Brown write any of his best sellers;

5) levitate with Dan Brown across San Franscisco Bay.