The Family of Jacob / Elohei Yaakov

To appreciate that "God" is an expression of All That Is, that is a
recognition that one can only arrive at within the perception of
"majesty" (/crown) consciousness. As one enters into 0-point energy,
where one is not motivated by "want" and "need", of reacting to a void
of baser resonances. Rather, the individual is at peace within, the
eye of the hurricane, impervious to the repercussions of unraveling in
the peripherals. In this sacred space of clarity the individual
chooses with choices that are alive and authentic. Within this space
the oneness and Divine nature of all things becomes apparent for the
individual; that all things in existence are an expression of Source
energy and are sacred in their respective roles in this actualizing
love story called life.

Within this advanced perception it is clear that each individual
carries a vital cadence of truth that the world so vitally needs. That
our world learns these sacred songs of truth, not by individuals
lecturing or protesting, but our world learns these truths as
individuals stand within the integrity of their passion, remaining
true to oneself within through the flow of each Now. And within the
sacred space of called freedom when the individual gazes at another,
or smiles, or witnesses the inner cadence of another, then we actively
share the life of the light of eternity to all in our presence. As we
broadcast our inner song of truth within, our world begins to
reciprocally come into bloom around us, and things begin to flow.

The individual standing in the integrity of their inner song of truth
does not resonate the music of "want" or "need", rather it is an
intimate space of reunion and love. This is the space of "Love Thy
Brother As You Love Thyself" of which every spiritual luminary that
has walked this plane have spoken. In this space you recognize a
profound love of self within the perceived re-embrace of the nature of
all that you are for all eternity.

You recognize your unique cadence, your song of truth; and in
recognizing the grandeur of your song, you open up portals for
recognition of the profound cadences and resonances in all things.
Therefore, the ascended consciousness for perceiving "God" is
recognizing "God" as Source, the root in all things. All things are
pregnant with divinity through the very nature as splinters of Source
energy and the very sanctity of their role in this immaculate love
story called life.

Like an orchestra or the keys of a piano, where many kinds of
instruments or varying keys all are necessary to create the music and
symphony; so to all things play different roles in this actualizing
symphony of True Love. Therefore, in order to orchestrate the true
love construct along this material plane to resonate the space of the
Higher Love individuals need to confront oppression or struggle and
love anyway! For those that only love when things seem pleasant, they
know not the higher love, and their love is unripe or counterfeit.

Realize that there is a sacred purpose for all resonances in the
world. There is a purpose for "darkness" upon the earth, for the
darkness teaches the beauty of the light! When an individual
experiences how "dark" things can get, it is revealed in a far more
passionate way the beauty of the light. For example; if two lovers
reach a quarrel and are suddenly apart, that void enables each to take
possession of profound new levels of passion to be infused into the
eventual re-embrace, this re-union is a far greater level of intimacy.

"Darkness" too plays a key role in fostering a deliverance of intimate
perception to the many that do not know how to progress their journeys
by choosing to learn through the power of intimacy. They are able to
instead progress on their journeys with All That Is through this long
path of remembering the light by understanding the dark. Because they
have come to know the void of the dark they may passionately know the
vitality of the light.

Some of the greatest tyrants that have walked this earth have revealed
the beauty of the light more so than many of the spiritual masters. As
when these tyrants act with indifference and brutality, all other
schools of thought react "we do not want to be like that tyrant, we do
not want to be associated with that darkness", and begin to strip away
from their halls and institutions the remnants of such darkness. They
begin do with zeal what they so resisted when the luminaries would
proclaim: "Get your houses in order!"

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/90615/family-jacob-towards-higher-love

--- End forwarded message ---