> Concerning a recent post viewed only in Yahoo
> Message View and never clicked on:
>
> Re: Because torture is so sexy <../../../message/232848>  This is the
> sort of thing that Liberal Dude Nation would say is unimportant - that
> it has no effect on reality, these glamorized images of torture.
> Bullshit. ...
>
> I think it is useful to remember that the person
> making this post (which I assume that she didn't
> really write because frankly she doesn't have the
> chops to come up with her own rants, and only
> reposts the rants of others) is the person who has
> made by far the most "torture fantasy" posts on FFL.

Says Barry pretending he didn't read the entire post in which I linked to the
author at the end of the post, Violet Socks. He knows Violet wrote it but he
would rather take a shot at me than talk about misogyny.  Barry wants women to
shut up about sexism.  No, Barry just wants women to shut up, period.  Edg, has
him pegged as a predatory old fart, lusting after young flesh, kids who will
shut up and hang on his every word. Right on, Edg.

> If I were to do a search, I'm pretty sure I could
> come up with dozens of posts in which Raunchy
> has fantasized about cutting men's balls off,
> cutting their dicks off, and torturing them in
> other ways unimaginable to most of us. The
> *detail* with which she constructs her torture
> fantasies of the things she wants to do to men
> on this forum shows clearly 1) that she's put a
> lot of thought into how she would torture men,
> and 2) that she feels there is nothing the least
> bit wrong with posting these detailed fantasies
> in public.

Bullshit. Barry knows I've made no such posts. If there were, he would have
linked to them. He hasn't produced a shred of evidence that I fantasize about
torturing men. O.K. I'll admit to jerking Barry around in retaliation for being
a nasty SOB, but it's a stretch to imagine I fantasized about torturing him.
Oh wait, maybe he's still clutching his pearls over the time I fantasized about
dykes putting a tattoo of Sarah Palin's boobs on his drunk-sodden ass. It's as
close as I can think of to a torture fantasy, but I'll leave that for the folks
to decide. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/224140

> It's OK in Raunchy's book when she does it,
> fantasizing about torturing men, but not OK
> when marketers use S&M images with women
> in them to sell products. Welcome to Raunchydog
> World, where hypocrisy reigns almost as supreme
> as it does in Edg World.

Well I guess this means Barry thinks it's O.K. for marketers to use S&M images
of women to sell products. It's an indication of how little he values women and
how much he values all things vulgar, immoral and unjust. He constantly brags
how in the moment, sexually, and morally liberated he is and therefore superior
to anyone who has any moral sensitivity to what is offensive, sexist or
demeaning to a woman, such as the image of a woman wrapped in barbed wire.  The
amoral compass that guides his shallow life that tells him Polanski shouldn't
be held accountable for butt fucking a child also tells him he shouldn't be
held accountable for anything either. There we have it folks, when Barry the
biggest hypocrite on FFLife dares call ANYONE a hypocrite, isn't it, um well,
hypocritical?