Ning <http://www.ning.com/>

Create Your Own Social Network
<http://vedatradition.ning.com/xn/authenticate?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.n\
ing.com%2Fmain%2Fcreateyourown%3Fsource%3Dvedatradition>
<http://vedatradition.ning.com/profiles/blogs/greetings-from-anamay-ashr\
am#>
    * Sign Up
<http://vedatradition.ning.com/main/authorization/signUp?target=http%3A%\
2F%2Fvedatradition.ning.com%2Fprofiles%2Fblogs%2Fgreetings-from-anamay-a\
shram>
    * Sign In
<http://vedatradition.ning.com/main/authorization/signIn?target=http%3A%\
2F%2Fvedatradition.ning.com%2Fprofiles%2Fblogs%2Fgreetings-from-anamay-a\
shram>

<http://vedatradition.ning.com/profiles/blogs/greetings-from-anamay-ashr\
am#>
Veda Tradition Himalaya <http://vedatradition.ning.com/>

To Preserve, and Promote the Heritage of Ancient India
  [Pierre Baierle]  <http://vedatradition.ning.com/profile/PierreBaierle>
Greetings from Anamay Ashram – November 1, 2009
    * Posted by Pierre Baierle
<http://vedatradition.ning.com/profile/PierreBaierle>  on November 1,
2009 at 2:10pm
    * View Pierre Baierle's blog
<http://vedatradition.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=00zq9e9ins05k>

[http://api.ning.com/files/Ok*ZkuNNvRhMUw2Eg5629cbctvkQn2UOUQZOOixAlIQ_/\
Himalayan_range_dawn_1.jpg]
Namaskar,

Dear friends of Anamay Ashram,

Receive our warmest greetings, and very best wishes from our beautiful
himalayan retreat, where life is flourishing in waves of achievements,
and fulfilment.

[http://api.ning.com/files/ULEpoMjfgo8jCVR6icsgm3lqbVEvNQkdaF9BwiTBXFw_/\
P1020522.jpg]
Swami-ji Ashutosh is currently very busy with millions of things
happening here: the coming back of the students after the Diwali Holiday
(it is, for most of them, the only time they get to go back home for a
couple of weeks), the new constructions to supervise, all the details of
daily life to organize, and unexpected problems to solve. Yes, quite a
few of these errupted here during the last few weeks... No need to dwell
on that now, just to say that we need all the vigilance, nature support,
and divine blessings we can get in order to proceed on this path! And we
are so fortunate to get all of the above here!

[http://api.ning.com/files/my4F74fldiEqf-G*dJ3UitF3Lg9uwnzj0INFgukmQlY_/\
P1020540.jpg]
Trilochana-ji (formerly known as Massoud) is here too, supporting the
whole administration, and expansion, with his great expertise, and
wisdom, and good humor. So, all in all, the progress is good, the
situation stable, the future bright.

It is my great joy to be back here after a few months spent in
Switzerland, sorting out my affairs, in order to be more and more free
to spend most of my time here at the ahsram.

[http://api.ning.com/files/orhfEB6xjB0JsMVY5i3yLxrdUYkjzxT*a1jP3Ae*hYQ_/\
P1020521.jpg]
A delightful suprise to receive the visit of our dear friends from
Quebec, Gilles Rochette, et Jay-Paul Lapointe (see next picture), we
hadn't met in so many years. How good to spend time with old friends,
sharing experience, doing long meditation together in the Ashram temple!

[http://api.ning.com/files/scTTytKOdDOu08V84JFZin9XG7ihLvNZ2sFLdw5f0cE_/\
P1020525_2.jpg]
Ashutosh just tells me he is planning to write a newletter in the next
few days, so, more news coming to you soon.

In the mean time, receive our very best wishes, and warmest greetings.

Jai Guru Dev

Pierre

[http://api.ning.com/files/yBmADgIv-UQGPtsVYRIoaXyuR9KD0zXcF9Xnwkiy2SE_/\
P1020539.jpg]
PS : food is still delicious here, and our four-legged-friends still so
friendly!

[http://api.ning.com/files/6*fxfNrMZP3Qa2klXiB6zg9mNQlad2akwvKkgycvlWE_/\
P1020533.jpg]

[http://api.ning.com/files/MJARKWgJTi9bYCaoZyq-zWca*t0zkZykFAD2sDQPpbA_/\
P1020536.jpg]

Tags:

Share
<http://vedatradition.ning.com/main/sharing/share?id=3116016%253ABlogPos\
t%253A2989>

<http://vedatradition.ning.com/profiles/blogs/news-from-the-ashram-a-let\
ter-1>

Add a Comment
You need to be a member of Veda Tradition Himalaya to add comments!
Join this social network